Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Mouth Ulcer (Canker Sores)
Mouth Ulcer or Canker sores are very small, shallow ulcers that appear in the mouth and often make you uncomfortable when you try to eat and drink something . There are two types of Mouth Ulcer (canker sores):
- Complex Mouth Ulcer. These are less common and occur more often in people who have previously had them.
- Simple Mouth Ulcer. These may appear three or four times a year and last up to a week. They typically occur in people between 10 and 20 years of age.
What are the Symptoms of Mouth Ulcer?
- Sores in your mouth that are round, white or gray, with a red edge or border
- A painful sore or sores inside your mouth — on the tongue, on the soft palate (the back portion of the roof of your mouth), or inside your cheeks
Best Home Remedies for Mouth Ulcer are:
- Rinse your mouth with a mixture of saltwater and baking soda.
- Apply ice to canker sores.
- Take nutritional supplements like folic acid, vitamin B12 and zinc.
- Avoid acidic fruits like pineapple, grapefruit and oranges.
- Floss daily and brush your teeth regularly.