Eight Reasons for Why You Should More Eat Bananas
Bananas are Ripe, rich, delicious and one of most popular fruits that are easily available all year around. Bananas are exceptionally healthy as they provide numerous health benefits. It is a versatile fruit that contains many nutrients including vitamins A, B, C and E along with minerals like potassium, zinc, iron and manganese. Just as eating a banana helps in keeping your body in good health and great shape, application of this fruit on your hair and skin will help you to keep them in great condition.
Following are the Health benefits of Bananas
- It Help Smokers Quit: Bananas contain B vitamins and other minerals that lessen the effects of nicotine withdrawal both physically and psychologically.
- Brain Power: Potassium-packed fruit helps learning because it makes the pupils more alert. Students find that they have more brain power and do better on exams when they eat bananas at breakfast and lunch.
- Potassium: High in potassium, bananas help the body’s circulatory system deliver oxygen to the brain, helping maintain regular heartbeat and proper water balance.
- PMS: Bananas contain vitamin B6. This vitamin regulates blood glucose levels and helps us in times of stress and helps to suppress cranky moods.
- Bowel Health: Bananas are high in soluble fiber which helps stop constipation and helps to store and maintain regular bowel function.
- Increase Happiness: bananas release a mood regulating substance called tryptohan which is converted to serotonin in the brain and thus elevates mood & makes happier!
- Energy: Bananas supply proper carbohydrates necessary to replace the muscle glycogen(muscular sugar) used.
- Iron: Bananas are rich in iron too, and can help individuals with anemia. Iron rich foods, such as bananas help stimulate production of hemoglobin in the blood.