Panasonic Launched new SDXC/SDHC memory card, which support specifications UHS-I write 4 k video
The Japanese company Panasonic announced the beginning of sales since March this year, new models of high speed SDXC/SDHC memory cards that support the specification of the UHS-I and the write speed up to 90 MB/s.
New memory cards are compatible with the specifications for the class speed with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Speed Class 10. At the beginning of the sales SDXC 64 Gb and 128 Gb and SDHC memory card 32 Gb capacity memory cards will be available , with sufficient performance to record their live video with a resolution of 4 k.
The main features of the new Memory Cards:
- Stable and high speed data recording at least 30 MB/s (240 Mbps) and the maximum 90 MB/s
- Data reading speed can reach up to 95 MB/s
- Smart Guard–reliable copying backup data, even in the event of an outage of power supply, and an even distribution of data across all sectors maps in order to reduce the risk of defects and prolong the life of the card
- Storage system MLC (Multi-level cell)
- Protection against external influences: protection against splashing water, shock, radiation and x-ray radiation, electrostatics, and temperature changes